Data Matching - Project Coordinator
Job Description The Data Matching - Project Coordinator / Asst Dir Data Specialist is responsible for assisting with client data-related requests and will analyze and manage ad-hoc projects as directed by management. The Assistant Director - Data Specialist manages a team of Data Specialists who match received datasets of companies with existing companies in the databases that are made available online to subscribers. Responsibilities:
- Manage a geographical team of 8 - 10 Data Specialists who are responsible for executing the matching between received datasets of companies and existing companies in the databases that are available online to subscribers
- Assist in the administration and management of team members, including but not limited to participating in interviews and performance evaluation.
- Analyze data projects, define rules and procedures, and have them applied by team members
- Provide top quality documentation relating to internal data handling procedures and any information regarding the collection methods, definitions, and frequently asked questions.
- Maintain quality standards by quality checking Data Specialists
- Provide coaching and training to junior staff.
- Work with peers and developers to solve problems and further develop efficiencies within the group with a view to ongoing continuous improvement.
- Take initiative and handle special projects in coordination with other groups and management.
- Participate in weekly production meetings / monthly team meetings to ensure information is passed on via the established up and down communication channels.
- Act as a back-up for manual matching tasks if necessary.
- Fluent in French and English; any additional languages such as Italian are a strong advantage.
- Proven work experience in this sector or other related fields
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (word, outlook, excel etc)
- Good organizational, verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Previous managerial experience or equivalent qualification is essential (training, coaching)
- Analytical/logical minded with a strong attention to detail
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.