Data Entry & Payment Handling Officer
DATA ENTRY & PAYMENT HANDLING OFFICER Fulltime, Brussels Your role & work environment ING CommercialFinance Belux
isan asset based finance department within ING Belgium's Wholesale bankingdepartment and is a full subsidiary of ING Lease Belgium.
ING ComFin offers factoring services toMidcorp and Corporate clients of ING Belgium, realized an impressive growthover the last years and has an ambitious growth target for the upcoming years.
To manage this future growth you couldbecome part of our young and dynamic teams.
For our backoffice we are looking for a Data Entry & Payment handling Officer . Your key responsibilities
- You timely upload debtor data inour Factoringsystem
- You are responsible for the updateof the data quality of the debtor portfolio
- You upload and verify assignedinvoices
- You screen the debtor portfolio
- AsData Entry/Payment handling officer you correctly allocate incoming payments ofan allocated client portfolio
- Youhandle checks and drafts
- Youallocate reference limits based on information received by our insurancepartners
- Youanalyse, require and allocate credit limits to debtors
- Youare responsible for the updates of reference limits, credit limits and externallimits
We look for
A colleague witha talent for taking it on and making ithappen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and aknack for always being a step ahead.In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challengesin a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborativeperson who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love tochallenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions toproblems.
As a DataEntry & Payment handling Officerr you will also need:
- DataManagement & payment handling experience (is a plus)
- Aperfect knowledge of Dutch and French and a good knowledge of English
- Anadvanced knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of other Office applications
We offer you
A clearpurpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and otherbenefits:
- Personalgrowth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise yourambitions
- Aninformal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting yourendeavours
- Aprogressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead ofconvention
Furthermore, withinthe Data Entry Payment Handling department, you can count on a range ofopportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
We redefine banking. What aboutyou?
- Asteep learning curve
There hasnever been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that'scentred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart,determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay astep ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!