What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for Senior MSBI Engineers to join our Retail & Consumer Goods Team. About Cognizant
We help organizations engage people and uncover insight from data to shape the products, services and experiences they offer.
We work with the world's leading organizations to provide collaborative solutions to their business and IT challenges with innovative ideas that are embraced by their customers. More than 5,300 professionals around the world leverage deep industry knowledge across 15 verticals including: banking and financial services, healthcare, retail, consumer goods and insurance to deliver robust digital solutions in key areas of client growth.
More information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/ About role
As a Data Engineer, you will help clients transform their business, mostly driven by digital opportunities and technology. In a typical program you are working at the intersection of business and technology with a sound understanding of the business drivers and the capabilities of IT and how these can contribute to run an organization better or different.
You will be working in a fast-paced Agile environment and expected to facilitate, guide, and influence the clients and teams towards right information technology architecture and becoming interface between Business leadership, Tech leadership and the delivery teams. You would be expected to complex design and high performance architecture in AWS and Big Data technologies Our ideal candidate:
What you can expect
- Over all 6+ years of IT experience
- At least 3-4 years' experience in Big Data tools/technologies: Python, Scala/Java, Spark, Hive and other data processing technologies
- At least 2 years' experience in AWS Cloud tools/technologies: S3, EMR, EC2, Lambda.
- At least 2 years' experience in any Big Data Orchestration/Scheduling tool like Airflow,
- At least 2 years' experience in any CICD tool like Jenkins, CircleCI and exposure to Github/Bitbucket.
- At least 1-year experience in any DWH-on-Cloud solution like Redshift, Snowflake etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good experience in working in Agile with Agile mind-set and innovative
- Become part of a the 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Benelux - we have offices in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Brussels within an European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits