DPO (Data Privacy Office) squad collaborator and NFR Support for OCR assets in ING Belgium
DPO (Data Privacy Office) squad collaborator and NFR Support for OCR assets in INGBelgium Are you somebodywho ...
- has a goodunderstanding of Data Privacy related topics (GDPR, Data Retention, ...)
- combines a sound businessunderstanding with an interest in IT
- acts and thinkswith the (internal) customer in mind
- takes initiativesand delivers on promises
- communicatessmoothly towards the different stakeholders
- is fluent in English, French and Dutch
- displays a verygood balance between creativity and analytical skills
- likes to thinkahead
... Then you could be our new DPO (Data Privacy Office) squad collaboratorand NFR Assets - support for Compliance andORM tools specialist Your role ...
Support the DataPrivacy Officer in his role throughout the Bank by
- Being member of the DPO Squad composed of second line colleaguesof ORM, Compliance and Legal
- Performing the DPIA's together with the business
- Participate to Data Privacy related meetings and assessments
- Challenge the business in terms of controls and mitigatingmeasures related to Data Privacy
Helps to manage theIT assets owned by the Operational Risk Management and Compliance department,by being the point of contact for IT by
- Evaluate the requirements of theinternal clients with regards to the tools My Compliance and Sheena (MainlyCompliance, Inspection & Internal Investigations) and translate them for theIT delivery.
- Being the alternate contact personfor IT (architects, custodian, IT AreaLead, ...) for these assets, in order to ensure smooth changes and updates of ourtools
- Being involved into the Uniteapplications and functioning of Datalake , in order to ensure a smoothtransition for the OCR assets.
- Helping with User Access Management(Aveksa) for our department
Support theBusiness Manager on specific topics like BCP, MT meetings, specific projects Want to make a meaningful impact?
The Operational and ComplianceRisk Department is in charge of challenging and monitoring the business in identifying,assessing and mitigating non-financial risks with the aim to keep the Bank'srisks within risk appetite.