Customer Journey Expert Salesforce
Customer JourneyExpert for New CRM - Salesforce Brussels, 100% fixed contract We redefine banking. How about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.We're on a journey that is centered around our customers, powered by technologyand driven by smart, determined people. All working to empower our customers tostay a step ahead in life and in business. Something we are very proud of andsomething we want you to be a part of!
Want to work for a bank that values honesty, integrity andresponsibility? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead partof your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers via our agile way of working ? Ifso, then read on. Because ING might very well be your next employer.
You will work following the New Way of Working which is driven byautonomy and easiest alignment. This way of working will bring you empowermentand accountability on your delivery; it will also bring added value to ourcustomers as you will deliver faster and in a more efficient way. Delivering inan incremental way will bring you a good and rapid vision on what you deliverwithin your squad/team. For this you will work in a multidisciplinarysquad/team which will bring you a lot of development opportunities, sharingwith close colleagues with different expertise. Your role & work environment As a CustomerJourney Expert (CJE, knowing that our customers are our employees)
you will helpcreate the right journeys for our bankers when using our different internal channels.
Starting from a profound understanding of how ourcustomers and employees interact, you will continuously optimize ourcommunication channels while also ensuring our bankers have the rightinformation and insights to create that ideal, first-time-right customerexperience .
Armed with insights into what the employees look for, how theyare organized and work and what they expect, you will design and construct "employeejourneys" that ensure the best possible experience for our users from beginningto end. Business analysis will be your main priority. You will directlycontribute to the development and elaboration of the internal tooling, of whichNew CRM (Salesforce) plays an important role. You will make sure it isintegrated in the entire ING landscape and tooling.
You will translate the described journeys into clear userstories. According to these user stories, a next step can be to learn how toconfigure Salesforce, using best practices. Knowledge of the Salesforce tool isa nice-to-have. Your key responsibilities
WHAT will you do
We are looking for:
- To understand the needs of our bankers over the differentsegments by designing clear employee journeys, with the aim of creating easyaccess for our bankers to direct information about customer interactions
- To perform correct business analysis
- To translate these employee journeys into clear user stories andtasks
- To be a spokesperson towards the employees on Salesforce
- To ensure one integrated platform for all employee tools in theassisted toolkit (Salesforce, Twilio, Iris)
- To help test and set up demo's and testing moments for our users
- Later on, to analyze these requirements and configure Salesforceaccordingly, using the best practices,
HOW will you do it
- To work closely together with colleagues in self-steering teams,such as Segment Tribes, Product Tribes and other squads within the AssistedChannels Tribe.
- To understand the importance of continuous communication: withinyour team, with other teams and with stakeholders.
- Together with your team, you will deliver both minor and majorimprovements, while retaining full end-to-end responsibility over everydelivery.
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen,
enthusiasm for helping others to be successful
and proactive to bealways a step ahead
. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life
and embrace challenges in a fast-changing andcomplex environment
. You are a naturally collaborative person who listensand invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the statusquo and are eager to propose creative solutions.
We offer you
- You put the customer 1st. You are driven and customer focused.
- You love to put yourself in the shoes of the employees to makesure all journeys are user-friendly
- You understand that employee engagement and experience have adirect impact on the customer experience
- You love collaborating with different people and working withinan international context.
- You have iron-strong delivery (preferably Agile) skills anddeliver quickly and accurately together with your team at every step of theprocess (from requirement gathering to project coordination and testing).
- You make things happen thanks to your 'can-do' attitude withdiligent respect for the (risk) processes. You can take ownership on a missionand show a high level of autonomy . You are capable to take decisions both on a tactical as on astrategic level. You can build trust;
- Innovation & evolution is part of your DNA: you are interestedin how our world (customers and employees) evolve, and translate this toconcrete new ideas and projects;
- You ideally have relevant experience in Salesforceimplementations;
- You are fluent in Dutch or French AND English.
- You are able to influence and convince not only peers but alsothe stakeholders on different levels.
- You are passionate about change and eager to push it forward
- You are a strong communicator and can make complex things easyunderstandable
A challenging position in a bank that empowers people to developtheir skills along with an exciting challenge for people with trueentrepreneurial spirit.