Customer Journey Expert – Assisted Channels
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium Brussels Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Mar 18 2018-03-24
Customer Journey Expert – Assisted Channels
Customer Journey Expert for New CRM - focus on business change
- Project- / Programma- /Procesmanagement
Brussels, 100% fixed contract
We redefine banking. How about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that is centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. All working to empower our customers to stay a step ahead in life and in business. Something we are very proud of and something we want you to be a part of!
Want to work for a bank that values honesty, integrity and responsibility? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers via our agile way of working ? If so, then read on. Because ING might very well be your next employer.
You will work following the New Way of Working which is driven by autonomy and easiest alignment. This way of working will bring you empowerment and accountability on your delivery; it will also bring added value to our customers as you will deliver faster and in a more efficient way. Delivering in an incremental way will bring you a good and rapid vision on what you deliver within your squad/team. For this you will work in a multidisciplinary squad/team which will bring you a lot of development opportunities, sharing with close colleagues with different expertise.
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE, knowing that our customers are our employees) you will help make sure the different employee tooling is rolled-out smoothly in the different ING BE commercial segments. For this, it is important to know how the different bankers function. Therefore you need to acquire a profound understanding of how our customers and employees interact and to understand the importance for our bankers to have the right information and insights to create that ideal, first-time-right customer experience .
Armed with insights into what the employees look for, how they are organized and work and what they expect, you will design and construct the right change, communication and training plans that ensure the best possible transformation and adoption for our users.
A good knowledge of the Salesforce tool is a nice-to-have.
Your key responsibilities
- Rollout a change & communication strategy to enable a successful CRM transformation in the organization with a clear focus on user adoption.
- Ensure the change adoption and embedding in the organization of the CRM processes for the different ING BE commercial Segments
- Manage the CRM Change Network (Segment ambassadors, Change Agents , Trainers, Super Users) to maximize adoption. Manage the onboarding, allocation and coaching of the different roles within this network
- Organize and manage the communication and training activities taking into account the roll-out plan
- Set-up and write training material: classical and virtual trainings
- Organize and manage Leadership alignment and involvement
- Proactively collaborate with the other squads focused on delivery of the new CRM Platform
- Understand the needs of our bankers over the different segments by designing clear employee journeys, with the aim of creating easy access for our bankers to direct information about customer interactions
- To be a spokesperson towards the employees on Salesforce and the integrated platform for all employee tool
HOW will you do it
- To work closely together with colleagues in self-steering teams, such as Segment Tribes, Product Tribes and other squads within the Assisted Channels Tribe.
- To understand the importance of continuous communication: within your team, with other teams and with stakeholders.
- Together with your team, you will deliver both minor and major improvements, while retaining full end-to-end responsibility over every delivery.
We are looking for:
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and proactive to be always a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast-changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions.
- You put the customer 1st. You are driven and customer focused.
- You understand that employee engagement and experience have a direct impact on the customer experience.
- You have relevant experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tool.
- You are exceptional in communication skills, both written and verbal and able to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- You are able to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
- You have preferably a good Salesforce knowledge, preferable the sales and service cloud certificates.
- You love collaborating with different people and working within an international context.
- You have iron-strong delivery (preferably Agile) skills and deliver quickly and accurately together with your team at every step of the process (from requirement gathering to project coordination and testing).
- You make things happen thanks to your 'can-do' attitude with diligent respect for the processes. You can take ownership on a mission and show a high level of autonomy . You are capable to take decisions both on a tactical as on a strategic level. You can build trust.
- Innovation & evolution is part of your DNA: you are interested in how our world (customers and employees) evolve, and translate this to concrete new ideas and projects.
- You ideally have relevant experience in Salesforce implementations.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French AND English.
We offer you
A challenging position in a bank that empowers people to develop their skills along with an exciting challenge for people with true entrepreneurial spirit.