Customer Journey Expert
Customer Journey Expert - Medior
Permanent Employment - Brussels, Belgium
The Customer Journey Experts provide the ultimate 'customer journey', from the first orientation until the fulfilment. They handle both the processes, products, policy as IT. You will work in 'squads'. These are multi-disciplined, self-controlling team consisting a maximum of nine experts: CJE's, IT Developers, Data Analysts and Product Specialists. The composition depends on the customer journey the squad is working on. As a CJE, you will be part of a chapter. A chapter is organizes around an expertise and focusses on personal growth and the development of craftsmanship. Sharing your knowledge and improving yourself and each other is the point of focus. This happens through i.e. workshops, sessions and sharing best practices. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn more about Cognizant that helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant. About the Team / Business Unit
At Cognizant Consulting, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology and industry/functional knowledge-to deliver insight at speed and solutions at scale. Our approach is built around elevating business understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of customers and employees and by building, these relationships based on trust and value. Within Cognizant the Banking and Financial Service Practice works with Clients to help them transforming their Business, Processes and IT with a constant view on Business impacts. Human centricity is a key parameter making decisions and building solutions. About You:
As a Customer Journey Expert, Customer centric (having a background of CX ideally) with analytical skills. Excellent stakeholder's management and a capacity to do business Analysis. Experience with discussing with IT and appetence for technology is necessary. Domain banking knowledge is mandatory, specific domain knowledge business lending, mortgages, business banking, retail banking, payments/cards, regulatory reporting, KYC/CDD/AML is a real benefit. Your Key Result Areas:
Required & nice to have Skills: Must Haves:
- Analysis of customer feedback and other sources of feedback -> reading feedback, categorizing, making a summary of main take-away and recommendations to be submitted to corresponding squads, writing requirements (business & functional when needed)
- Prepare corresponding business analysis (including User Flow or Service Blueprint).
- Responsible for Digital growth within the respective account, including attaining TCV and revenue targets.
- Customer journey mapping of the 'as is' and 'to be' is required, it will be built with both the requestor and the PO of the squad, the CJE is supporting.
- Content creation and creating copy
- Refine requirements received from other tribes
Nice to Have/ Your chance to grow
- Strong experience in banking , specific domain knowledge is mandatory.
- 4 to 8 years of proven experience in relevant role
- French and/or Dutch experience + English fluent
- Digital channels experience is a nice to have.
- University degree