Crisis and Resilience Professional - (190000BB)
Your Role Deloitte
is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium, we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory
practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
The Deloitte Belgium Crisis and Resilience team
consists of 10+ Crisis & Resilience professionals and is a key member of both the Deloitte European Crisis Network and the Deloitte Global Crisis Management community. Our methodology is based on the ISO 22301 standard and offers a unique combination of business and technological aspects, using a risk-based, modular and long-term sustainable approach. We help our clients to prepare for, respond to and recover from disruptive events. Your Responsibilities:
As a Crisis and Resilience Professional, you will:
- Assist clients in raising their resilience by defining business continuity requirements with (top)management;
- Perform business impact analyses (BIA) and risk assessments to quantify the impact of a major disruption to the organization's critical processes and to identify threats the organization is exposed to;
- Define continuity strategies based on the results of the business impact analysis and risk assessments and draft plans to enhance the resilience capabilities of an organization;
- Determine adequate incident response and crisis management structures, including crisis management plan (CMP) and communication guidelines as required;
- Prepare, facilitate and evaluate exercises in order to enhance the preparedness of an organization to deal with disruptive events;
- Support our crisis and resilience management specialists in the different missions on operational, tactical & strategic level;
- Follow-up on evolutions in the field of business continuity, crisis management & disaster recovery and develop and share your knowledge;
- Support business development in the field of business continuity, crisis management & disaster recovery.
- You have minimum 3 years of working experience, preferably in the domain of crisis and continuity management.
- You want to broaden your experience in the following fields: Risk management, Crisis management, Business Continuity Management, and (IT) Resilience;
- You are fascinated by the way how business continuity management and crisis management can help organizations to better prepare for, respond to and recover from major disruptions;
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills (Dutch or French and English)
- You have good business and process analysis skills;
- You have experience in participating or leading in projects to meet client expectations within budget and on time;
- You have hands-on experience in organizing workshops and regular interactions with stakeholders at different levels;
- You like to work in teams, are creative and willing to learn and develop new skills;
- You strive towards excellence in your field, and maximal client satisfaction and can build long term client relationships;
- You are already familiarized with the BCM standards such as ISO 22301, BSI Good Practice Guidelines and applied them in practice;
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
- Nice career opportunities;
- Your office: our state-of-the art office at Zaventem airport. You will be visiting clients on a regular basis. For international clients, travelling may be required.