Compliance Risk Analyst / KYC
Are you looking for...
a position in the banking sector as a 2 nd line Compliance Risk Analyst, in which you take part in the execution and further advancement of the anti-money laundering strategy of the bank? Are you also someone who is ...
- interested in being part of a larger strategy
- a diligent worker, able to work as well independently as in team
- a good communicator, assertive and able to make independently swift decisions
- result oriented in order to deliver on promises
- a constructive team member who joins in in bringing the performance of the team to the next level
And you have as well ...
- a university degree or equal through experience
- preferably three years of experience in the financial sector allowing you to have some insight in risks, risk management and banking products and services
- thorough knowledge of relevant soft ware applications
- an excellent knowledge of English (in writing and in communication), knowledge of Dutch and/or French
... then you are our new 2 nd line Compliance Risk Analyst Your role ...
- Performs analyses of client related elements and transactions in the context of the regulatory requirements regarding anti-money laundering and prevention of terrorism financing
- Performs in an independent and critical way the analysis and monitoring, in line with a pre-defined planning and according to the methodology and techniques described
- Formulates clearly his advice either orally or in writing and defines additional mitigating measures when such is necessary to further mitigate risks
- Monitors whether the risk appetite of the bank is respected and indicates or speaks up when such is not the case or when anomalies are detected
- Provides for lessons learned
- Formulates instructions for data analytical reviews of customer and transactional data in alignment with the data analysts of the Compliance Risk Management team
- Reports indepdently on the different analysis activities performed by yourself and/or your team members (provides for reporting to external stakeholders, drafts internal reports, communicate to team leaders and/or management) and discusses and/or presents such reporting fluently for different stakeholders and audiences
- Looks critically at the different available risk appetite statements, analysis processes and monitoring techniques and takes initiative to formulate improvement actions
Your work environment at ING ...
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide rang of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
The Compliance Risk Management Team is located in Brussels in the ING Cours Saint Michel building.
You will work in and with the Compliance MLRO Team and report directly to the Head of the MLRO Team. You will be in contact with the different Compliance Team members but also with the 1 st line interlocutors in the domain of Know Your Customer (anti-mony laundering regulation). You will also have contacts with other colleagues in the ING Bank N.V. group and may be required to travel from time to time to interact with such colleagues.