Compliance Officer KYC - Senior
Are youlooking for...
An excitingrole as a Senior Compliance Officer in the 2 nd line of defence whereyour advices contribute to setting the standards for the bank in the KYC area? Are you also someone who is ...
- Pro-active and assesses and identifies risks inorder to provide for improved risk mitigating measures or to simply preventrisks from occurring;
- Eagerto look for creative and pragmatic solutions, but can also analyse existingsituations, formulate documented and well-balanced advices;
- Able to act independently, to set prioritiesand to bring actions to a good end;
- Is aspecialist or senior in the area of KYC and able to represent the bank towardssenior management and third parties (e.g. regulators, Febelfin, etc.);
- Communicativeand arrives in passing your message easily, both orally and in writing, as wellas with conviction?
- A teamplayer and ready to coach your junior colleagues Compliance Officer.
And you have as well ...
- a university degree and over min. 5 years ofbank experience, preferably having held a senior advisor or team lead rolebefore
- different years of experience in the areas thatsupport the needs of the present job profile: compliance experience in the KYCarea (Anti-Money Laundering/Financial Economic Crime, FATCA/CRS, Environmentalsocial responsibility, Tax compliance), compliance risk management, project orchange management, advising
- active interest in realizing the use ofanalytics/models and digitization to improve process quality and risk detection;
- capability to capture your advices and actionsin convincing documents and reporting
- sensitivity for international compliance trendsand industry developments
- anexcellent knowledge of English, Dutch and French (in writing and speaking).English being the main language for many bank, corporate and compliance riskmanagement related actions
... then you are ournew Senior Compliance Officer KYC Yourfunction ...
Your work environment at ING ... ING Belgium
- identification,assessment and management of the compliance risks related to the KYC area,providing of advices and instructions in the KYC area
- supportingthe 1 ste line - business with the implementation of anti-moneylaundering and behavior mitigating measures
- Participationto different work and project groups while formulating advices or instructionsin order to further enhance compliance risk management in the KYC area
- Ensuringthe use ofanalytics/models and digitization to improve process quality and risk detection
- Providingfor clear and convincing compliance risk management reporting
- Representthe bank towards seniormanagement and third parties (e.g. regulators, Febelfin, etc.)
- Fosteringthe knowledge and expertise around KYC and compliance risk managementthroughout the bank; coaching of your junior colleagues Compliance Officer
is, as the first universal direct bank, a strongplayer on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide rangeof financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice(click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and privatebanking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
The Compliance Risk Management Team is located inBrussels in the ING Cours Saint Michel building.
You will work in and with the Compliance Team andreport directly to the Head of Compliance. You will be in contact with thedifferent 2LoD Compliance Team members but also with the 1LoD staff andmanagement of all segments and activities of ING Belgium (Tribe Leads, ProductArea Leads, Regulatory affairs and Safe Business Officers). You will interactwith your Chapter Lead colleague(s) of the Domestic Bank NL Compliance team inthe context of Unite.