Our aim is to support our clients incorporating changes and innovations in valuation, risk and compliance. We share the ambition to contribute to a sustainable and resilient financial system. Facing these extraordinary challenges is what drives us every day. Our people are empowered to design and implement efficient value chains and pragmatic solutions. Acting as one team with our partners and clients, we bring a unique mix of financial and technological know-how. At Finalyse, every client and employee is unique. This distinctive blend of expertise, team spirit and fairness has contributed to more than 30 years of successful projects and trustful relationships.
- Participation to or leading climate risk and sustainable finance engagements for our banking and insurance clients;
- Assisting our clients in the assessment of their climate risk exposure using climate stress testing, TCFD disclosures, … while using the most advanced technologies or software packages;
- Supporting client in the development of non-financial KPI’s and sustainability metrics to support ESG risk regulatory disclosures;
- Design and implementation of ESG-strategies (incl. climate ambition); Enhancement of the risk management framework to incorporate risks stemming from ESG factors (including but not limited to climate risk); .
- Development of methodologies to identify, quantify and prioritize the materiality of ESG factors on the activities of our clients (and derive financial risk impacts under different scenarios), incl. definition/selection of adequate data;
- Depending on your experience, you work as a member of our team of talented individuals or you will coordinate the workload in various projects while coaching more junior staff.
In addition to this role, you will also be able:
- To build and maintain close relationships with our clients;
- To participate in business development initiatives or internal projects;
- To raise and market the Finalyse image in the financial industry through publications in our Regbrief, participation in external conferences or networking events.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- You have an MA or MSc in econometrics, physics, mathematics, or applied economics with an academic track record in a quantitative field (PRM or FRM certification is a plus);
- Having a climate related degree or certification is a plus (SCR);
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in Financial Services in the banking sector;
- You are familiar with banking products: retail and non-retail; You have an understanding of one or more of the following topics: sustainable and green finance, climate risk, ESG reporting, climate stress testing and TCFD requirements;
- You have a first hands-on experience in the following areas: model development or model validation, valuation models for financial instruments, etc.;
- You are familiar with banking & insurance regulations (Basel III, Solvency II, IFRS9, IFRS17, FRTB, IRRBB, …);
- You are familiar with specific packages like Matlab, SAS, R, Python or VBA;
- You are able to work autonomously in a result-oriented environment; You are open to travel inside Europe;
- You have good communication, writing and presentation skills in English.
- The opportunity to join young, dynamic and passionate colleagues recognized for their expertise;
- An excellent working environment, offering you the opportunity to define your own specialization and career within our flat and flexible structure;
- A competitive remuneration package with flexible working arrangements;
- Extensive training programmes adapted to your personal needs, both on technical matters as well as on softs skills;
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a fast growing company Travel opportunities inside European countries.