Client Service officer
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Contract, Full time
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
Client Service officer
Are you looking for a function in which you are responsible for orchestrating the day-to-day services for Wholesale Banking customers ?
Are you also someone who ...
- Has a passion for direct contact with clients (e-mail, phone, face-to-face visits)
- Is strong entrepreneurial
- Is pro-active
- Is a problem solver and continuously looks for structural solutions
- Is analytical with good sense for details
- Is motivated by working in a complex (and international) environment
- Takes initiatives to continuously improve the processes and client satisfaction
- Is a good and engaging communicator
- A Master degree
- Several years of experience in financial products and services
- Excellent oral and written skills in Dutch, French and English
- Experience in a dynamic (international) environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office
... Then you are our new Associate Account Manager Client Services
Your role ...
- As Associate Account Manager, you work in close cooperation with the various Support Departments, Operations, the Relationship Manager and TS Sales, you will take pro-active actions to ensure that client satisfaction targets are met, and that the commercial and operational quality of the service in your client portfolio improves.
- Accountable for the services of Wholesale (Corporate) clients
- Entry-point for the client for all day-to-day and operational service and implementation requests
- Ensuring an excellent service level to the client by guiding the client to the appropriate online channel or specialized support desk
- Take pro-active measures to enhance the service to the client
- Understand well the client servicing needs and match client needs with ING services
- Act as Voice of Business in improvement projects with other stakeholders
ING Wholesale Banking meets the needs of corporate customers, multinational corporations and financial institutions. The commercial bankers provide their clients tailor-made advice and solutions in the matter of loans, leases, payments, real estate finance and structured finance. Already for 200 years ING gives support to these companies, allowing ING to be a fixed value in helping them to build successful business.
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING Belgium is a creative and dynamic environment where thousands of employees collaborate to offer a differentiating experience for Retail and Private Banking customers as well as individuals, freelancers, SMEs, large corporations, institutions and corporate clients.
As the first direct universal bank, we are a global financial institution with a strong European foundation, recognized as the Best Bank in Belgium and as an employer of choice for consecutive years.
If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us in changing the future of banking!
Katrien Moens - Team Head Client Services Account Management 02/547.63.71 - firstname.lastname@example.org