You will help ensure that the team can deliver value to our customers in a high-performance manner. Your technical experience in Windows operating systems and Citrix Virtualization is an important asset.
Stability, performance and security of the solution are crucial parameters, in which the needs of our customers are central.
You are able to help us in solving performance issues and can propose automation solutions.
It is equally important that you can work in a team in which feedback and new ideas can be freely shared so that the team and yourself can continue to grow within the agile structure of the ART DOCK! Factory train. Essential Skills:
- As a senior System Engineer/IT specialist you possess the following skills:
- You have broad technical experience in Windows Server operating systems.
- You have a strong expertise in Citrix environments like Citrix APPS, Citrix Virtual Desktops and Citrix Gateway (Netscaler ADC). You can provide a number of experiences as a reference.
- You are certified citrix administrator in the latest citrix products.
- You are able to transfer your thorough citrix experience to colleagues.
- Work experience in international context is a plus.
- Insides in the citrix community is expected.
- You have at least 10 years experience in different citrix environments.
- Knowledge of automation in virtual environments (Application Management) is a plus.
- You are communicative and confident to take the lead in creating and implementing new services and automations.
- You are able to work in a rapidly changing environment and constantly strive for improvement and quality.
- You are flexible and can respond quickly to unforeseen circumstances, last-minute adjustments and, sometimes, tight deadlines.