Chapter Lead / Customer Journey Expert KYC & Onboarding Customer
Chapter Lead / Customer JourneyExpert - Chapter KYC & Onboarding BE (level I) [Belgium, full time] We redefine banking. What aboutyou?
There has never been a more interesting time towork at ING. We're on a journey that's clustered around our customers, poweredby technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel ourpeople are empowering them to stay one step ahead in life and in business.We're proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank wherehonesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caringfor others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make thedifference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on linkto see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0 ).
Then continue reading because ING might verywell be your future employer. Your role & work environment
More than 140 politicians from 50 countries got a shock in2015 when the Panama Papers came to light, and criminal activities hit theheadlines again in 2017 when the Paradise Papers were leaked. It has come topublic attention more than once in recent years how much money laundering goeson.
It is a multi-billion-dollar industry with largeinternational structures that needs to be stopped.
It is in this context that the Tribe CustomerInformation Management (CIM) has the cross-border end-to-end responsibility toprovide ING with compliant processes related to KYC & Customer Onboardingas for processes related to management of customer data.
As a Chapter Lead / Customer Journey Expert withinKYC & Onboarding area, you will ensure that ING remains a safe bank throughproper customer identification, verification, screening and monitoring of theiractivities as client. Next to that you will participate in making of ING, aleading player in innovative customer onboarding solution.
You will contribute to a continuous improvementand digitalization of our services and processes.
Are you up for it? Your key responsibilities
As CHAPTER LEAD,
you will take 60% ofyour time for the following responsibilities :
- Manage, coach, inspire, develop, evaluate and assess employees.
- Make sure the squads are well equipped in terms of skills in order to reach their goals
- Create the required environment and enable employees to do their jobs well, both now and in the future.
- Keep expertise related to the work field up to date.
- Proposes training/courses, professional literature.
- Play a role model to generate curiosity of your team towards other domains of expertise
- Take the lead in hiring new staff members
Next to that role, you will dedicate 40% ofyour time in helping your squad in your quality of Customer Journey Expert andsupport the execution of ING's strategy related to Customer Onboarding and KYCby
We look for
- Gainingprofound understanding of the market in the field of Customer Onboarding &KYC
- Beable to analyse an as-is situation, propose improvements and indicate a senseof urgency/priorities
- Organisingworkshops with stakeholders/key users/other Tribe members in order to definescope, business requirements,...
- Manageyour stakeholders in terms of expectations, dependencies, buy-in, making surethe delivered solution fit the customers' needs, ...
- Understandingour functional and technical landscape in order to assess high level impacts, ...
- Workwith your squad members having different expertise in order to make the changehappen.
A colleague with a talent for taking it onand making it happen,
enthusiasm for helping others to be successful
anda knack for always being a step ahead
. In other words, you strive tobring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complexenvironment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and investsin others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and areeager to propose creative solutions to problems.
We offer you
- Drivenand customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Ableto motivate, empower, challenge and stimulate people
- Analyticalminded and solutions oriented
- Challengebusiness and take decisions
- Solutionand result oriented
- Cando attitude that is not afraid of change
- Abilityto see the bigger picture and also to zoom in on the details
- Strongaffinity with Customer Onboarding & KYC activities (Identify our customers,monitor our customer bank activities , detect money laundering)
- Outstandingcommunication skills
- Balancedcombination of dream and realism
- Fluentin English (French and/or Dutch is an asset)
A unique offer and a range of flexiblecompensation and other benefits:
- Personalgrowth& challenging work with opportunities to realize your ambitions
- An informaland dynamic environment with innovative colleagues
- Aprogressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead ofconvention
- Furthermore,within our department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest inyour personal and professional growth with:
- Challengingprojects in a cross-border context
- Thepossibility to participate in courses and trainings
- A flexiblereward plan with options like car lease, pension savings, extra holidays, ...
- Option towork from home
- Workingplace is Brussels