Chapter Lead/Advisory Customer Journey Expert Assisted Channels
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Mar 19
Chapter Lead/Advisory Customer Journey Expert Assisted Channels
Advisory Customer Journey Expert Chapter Lead - Assisted Channels - Chapter Distant Interaction
Brussels, 100% fixed contract
We redefine banking. How about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that is centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. All working to empower our customers to stay a step ahead in life and in business. Something we are very proud of and something we want you to be a part of!
Want to work for a bank that values honesty, integrity and responsibility? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers via our agile way of working ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaV-d7eKWFc If so, then read on. Because ING might very well be your next employer.
Your role & work environment
In Assisted Channels you will be in the heart of ING, part of a tribe of more than 350 business and IT professionals, located in Belgium and The Netherlands. We are:
• setting the strategic direction towards employee sales and service tooling and responsible for the implementation.
• responsible for the building and evolution of the (ING Group) global call center platform and global CRM platform.
• responsible for the brick-and-mortar branch network, ATM and cash strategy and operations.
• responsible for Artificial Intelligence to increase our learning and develop concrete use cases in this field (chatbot, callbot, voice assistants, intelligent operations, ...).
In essence we are passionate about our employees so they can delight our customers.
As Chapter Lead your role is to make your customer journey experts and the squad(s) in which you work more successful in delivering added value for the end-user. You accomplish this purpose in 2 ways:
1. Coaching the team (40%)
• develop your chapter members' skills and competencies, to guarantee 1 homogeneous and coherent quality in the delivery
• keep expertise in the product area of and market trends interaction management up-to-date
• define and develop each chapter member's personal development plan
• evaluate your team member's performance
i. in weekly meetings with their POs
ii. administrative follow-up of half-year evaluations
2. Support our squads as Customer Journey Expert (60%)
• develop customer journeys to deliver a seamless customer-employee interaction, based on a profound understanding of both the business needs and technical platform
• support in writing both business and functional analysis + interest in scripting customer journeys
• inspire the Agile Way of Working by playing a facilitating role in and X-squads
• create t he required environment and enable customer journey experts, and their squad colleagues, to do their jobs well, both now and in the future
The product domain in which you and your chapter members will be active is Distant Interaction . This means that you show a keen interest in not only understanding, but also continuously improving the way our employees are available for our, interact and share information with our customers via different interaction channels.
As a CHAPTER LEAD, you take up the following responsibilities :
- To recruit, manage, coach, inspire, develop, evaluate and assess employees.
- To create the required environment and enable employees to do their jobs well, both now and in the future.
- To keep expertise related to the work field up-to-date.
- To propose training/courses, professional literature.
- To play a role model to generate curiosity of your team towards other domains of expertise
- You might be requested to travel abroad for some ceremonies, meetings or trainings
As a Customer Journey Expert you are also:
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- You are solution-oriented : you relentlessly strive to find the ideal solution.
- You have outstanding analytical skills: you search continuously for operational excellence, and enjoy applying structure.
- Enhancing the customer and employee experience is what gets you going: you get energized by assisting the business providing an excellent customer service.
- You are an excellent and persuasive communicator, i.e. you speak your stakeholder's language.
- You get things done. With a 'yes-we-can' attitude, with due respect for process and risk management.
- Evolution is part of your DNA. You are interested in how our world (and customers) evolve and translate that into the continuous improvement of our processes and communication channels.
- You have iron-strong delivery (Agile) skills and deliver quickly and accurately, supporting the team in every aspect of the process (from requirement gathering to project coordination and testing).
- You are able to work in an international context.
- You have an affinity with IT: you can or are eager to learn how to make yourself the required modifications in the development tool (scripting, not programming).
- You lead by example. Thanks to your mature attitude and expertise in managing the delivery process, you make the squad more effective. As such, you spontaneously share your best practices and are capable of giving on-the-job coaching.
- Strategy i s at the basis of your thinking. You follow-up on both our bank's strategic intent and industry best practices. This allows you to translate the bank's strategic milestones into concrete deliverables for your team. You are also able to introduce innovations in both our customer-employee interactions and our way of working.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French AND English.
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.