Presentation: Harwell Management serves the world's largest international financial institutions, banking and insurance companies with more than 130 employees in 5 different offices: Paris, Brussels, Geneva, Monaco and London. Our in-depth knowledge of the banking business enables us to support our clients in France and internationally in their transformation projects and performance research. For more information, please visit us at : www.harwell-management.com
In order to support our growth in our subsidiary Harwell Management Belgium, we are looking for a Consultant (W/M) with Business & Data Analysis experience from consulting or the banking/insurance industry.
As a Business & Data analyst Consultant (W/M) your tasks will consist of:
- Having a good knowledge of the business context combined with a strong analytical mind,
- Being able to grasp the relevant data (knowing which data is required, which variables, format, data sources,...) and to transform and analyse it in order to support business in their existing needs or client-data related questions,
- Develop records management processes and policies,
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes,
- Gather, transform and analyse rough data using sourcing techniques,
- Deliver business impact in order to improve customer approach,
- Monitor and audit data quality,
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations,
- Analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- At least 5 years of experience in top Tier Insurance companies or leading banks,
- You are a strong team player with the ability to collaborate with a team to achieve success,
- You have at least a Master’s degree (a PhD is considered an advantage, quantitative discipline also a plus),
- You have excellent analytical skills and a proven track record of analysing large and complex datasets,
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. French is desirable but not mandatory,
- Ideally you are also proficient in programming language such as SAS, SQL or VBA.
‘The difference is a chance. Harwell Management is committed to all diversity’.
We are also looking for experienced profiles on the following themes (non-exhaustive list):
- Scrum Master Senior Expert / Agile Coach (W/M) – at least 5 years experience
- IT Entreprise Architect (W/M) – at least 10 years experience
- IFRS 9 & 17 Senior Business Analyst (W/M) – at least 7 years experience
- Fraud & KYB Expert (W/M) – at least 5 years experience
- Business Analyst in Liquidity Management (W/M) – at least 5 years experience