Business Controlling/Performance Manager
- Location: Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Job Type: Full time
Exploring a new challenging opportunity in CFO at Degroof Petercam ?Context:
Reporting to the Head of Performance Management, Operate and maintain a performance management model and system throughout the company. Monitor and challenge results and assist the Business Units, the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee in the decision making and the realization of the KPI’s.
As a business partner, support and provide advice to the Business Units, challenge them continuously, optimize performance, animate review meetings and facilitate decision making from a financial and KPIs perspective;
- Manage robust performance reporting processes, ensuring close monitoring and producing timely and accurate performance reports. Prepare consolidated results at Group level.
- Ensure the reconciliation of accounting and Performance Manager results. Develop and maintain good transversal cooperation with Accounting for continuous monitoring of results.
- Contribute to design of MIS standards for the Group and ensure coherent implementation for the local entities and subsidiaries
- Drive the budget process and predictability processes for the organization and challenge BU’s on the efficient management of their budget in order to safeguard the respect and optimal use of the validated and allocated budgets;
- Create and develop business cases to support new projects and enhancements; define cost and benefits in close cooperation with the business;
- Keep abreast of all evolutions in his/her domain of expertise and develop his/her own expertise in order to reinforce his/her credibility and offer services in line with best practices on the market and the interest of the company;
- Share knowledge and ensure back-up for his/her function in order to guarantee the continuity of the department and its services;
- University degree combined with 5 to 10 years’ experience in business finance / control, consulting, preferably within the financial services industry
- Excellent analytical skills, organized way of working and structured;
- Strong motivation and perseverance combined with the ability to understand the big picture and to elaborate the details and to deal with complex issues;
- Continuous improvement mind-set;
- Flexible and able to deal with a variety of tasks;
- Strong communication skills, ability to interact easily with senior executives
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.