Asst Dir-Senior Product Analyst
- Writes product specifications and user stories
- Lead on multiple projects and provide support to more junior members of the team
- Under supervision, design, build, and implement maintenance and enhancement requests for tools and systems.
- Conducts feature and theme based market research with clients
- Work with engineering to develop the product with limited supervision.
- Guide, mentor or possibly supervise junior product analysts.
- Typically requires at least 4 years of analyst experience in the financial services and risk management software industry.
- Past experience with projects within Finance, M&A or Intellectual Property is desirable
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and influence decisions.
- Ability to support clients and projects as well as Sales opportunities on a set of features or solutions. Supports the product manager.
- Bachelors required, Master degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field preferred.
- This position requires the individual to be available to provide periodic evening and weekend on call support in line with business needs
- Solicit and collect feedback from internal stakeholders and clients to help define the business requirements for new releases. Assist in providing content and reviewing documentation for release or new features.
- Experience of working with data management, reporting and data warehousing
- Data analysis skills (SQL), Python or other Database tools.
- Knowledge of SFDC or other CRM
- Demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst covering the full project lifecycle
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.