Associate Risk Modeller
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Nov 18
Associate Risk Modeller
Credit Risk Modelling Data Analyst
CDI, Full Time, Brussels
Your role & work environment
You will work in the Operational Credit Risk Modeling team, whose mission is to understand, implement and maintain operational credit scoring models, as developed by the modelers. As a Credit Risk Modelling Data Analyst, you understand these credit scoring models & all credit decision rules following the ING Policy and implement them accordingly from a business perspective. You are responsible for the simulation and test phases in collaboration with the stakeholders when the rules change, and you are capable in analyzing and interpreting evolution following those changes to support Risk Management in taking correct decisions. You will work in a dynamic team, at the forefront of model-driven credit acceptance of the bank.
Your key responsibilities
Change management of modeling processes
• You act as point of contact towards IT and closely follow IT projects
• You gather the business requirements, define solutions with the team and are also able to implement them
• You participate in modeling projects as data expert
Daily management of modeling processes
• You manage the operational modeling processes via the tooling in place and also have sufficient knowledge of SAS for further analysis
• You monitor and ensure consistency of modeling processes across the operational models aiming for acquisition of new production through credit scoring
• You execute and monitor the modeling processes and ensure the data quality within these processes
User support regarding modelling processes
• You write and maintain an up-to-date documentation
• You perform data analyses, simulations and testing
• You answer to the questions of the end-users
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Credit Risk Modelling Data Analyst , you will also need:
• A graduate degree in engineering or IT, or equivalent by experience
• Experience in Credit Risk - operational modelling is a plus
• A good knowledge of SAS Programming, SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Data Integration Studio
• You like working with and are interested in data, programs, new tooling, and pay attention to details and data quality.
• You are pro-active, you can work autonomously and are stress resistant.
• You have good communication skills and you can adapt to your audience. You are fluent in English. The knowledge of the national languages is an asset
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
• Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
• An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
• A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Risk Intelligence & Provisioning, Modelling & Decision department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
• Challenging projects, aligned with ING's challenging forward looking strategy
• A dynamic and flexible work environment
• Training opportunities
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!