Associate Black Belt Business Transformation
[ Associate Black Belt BusinessTransformation ] [Full time , CoE BusinessTransformation, Brussels] Your role & work environment
As a Process Expert, youwill work together with internal clients in bringing about, ensuring and
controlling (continuous)improvements in business processes in order to reduce costs and increase client
You will be coached by acertified Black Belt or Master Black Belt, so you can experiment, learn andgrow in your role as Lean Six Sigma practicioner.
You will initiate changesin behaviour and culture via training and guidance of the management involved.
You will use consultingskills and business knowledge aligned to business objectives, processes,
measurements, tools andmethodologies (Operational Management, Lean and Lean Six Sigma). You will
organise (Lean) wave(s)with a (DMAIC) step-by-step plan to attain the intended results during allphases
of a wave. You willrecognise the importance, needs and wishes of the customers, and use these asthe
point of departure inone's own methodology, and actively bring these to the attention of all theparties
concerned. Your key responsibilities Operational advice
Solutiondesign & execution
- Facilitate requirements gathering, collect data, analyse internalclients' business and give input to support tactical and strategicdecision-making
- Test the validity of existing procedures, processes, policy lines andsystems
- Advise internal clients on identifying, motivating anddesigning/developing the required solutions, including exploratoryinvestigations
- Focuse on process (components) that could be organised differently,digitised or automated
- Help to develop business cases and conduct impact analyses
(Local) Project Supervision
- Formulate assumptions, conduct tests and draw conclusions to findsuitable solutions for internal clients that would satisfy all stakeholders
- Identifie and analyse challenges pertaining to the mission, analyses(complex) information and proposes solutions in response to the assumptions inquestion
- Take charge of risk and issue management
- Help and support others in their efforts in various areas of work, andensure that commitments on deliverables are also met in practice
- Supervise local project members
- Coordinate project activities
- Monitor project status and optimise where necessary
- Conduct resource planning
- Ensure operational management of the project
We look for
- Harvest and re-use intellectual capital.
- Organize yourself to bring professional knowledge up-to-level. The ultimate goal is grow in your role,follow additional trainings you become a Certified Black Belt (and optionallyMaster Black Belt).
Acolleague with a talent for taking it onand making it happen,
enthusiasmfor helping others to be successful
anda knack for always being a step ahead
.In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challengesin a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborativeperson who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love tochallenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions toproblems.
Asan Associate Black Belt Business Transformation you will also need:
We offer you
- To take ownership on mission, actions and show a high level of autonomy:you are a role model and/or you become the 'go to person'
- Being able to influence and convince not only peers but also thestakeholders
- Being capable to take decisions at an operational and tactical level andtherefore build a trusted relationship with senior management level
- Being a team player and we expect from you that you have a valuablecontribution to the collective goals both regarding the concrete deliverablesand the teamwork on itself.
- To share your knowledge actively and support the development of others
- To support the learning of others and initiate constantly improvementsbased on new learnings or outside looking, with customer satisfaction andeasiness as key focus
- Being well organized in order to deep-dive in a number of differentimprovement journeys coming from different domain in the bank
- Being strong in communication to make complex things easy & convinceSenior Management
- Having very strong analytical skills and feeling at ease with facts& figures
- Relevant experience from 1 to 3 years in process and/or operationalmanagement techniques
- Green Belt certification is highly recommended. Black Belt training can will be foreseen indue time. Further Black Beltcertification along the road is possible.
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch or French
- Being IT savvy is a plus
Aclear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and otherbenefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities torealise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supportingyour endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued aheadof convention
Furthermore,within the Center of Expertise Business Transformation department, you cancount on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professionalgrowth with:
We redefine banking. What aboutyou?
- Great collaboration with professionals within your body of knowledge inBelgium and beyond
- The possibility to get recognized across the whole organization for yourvalue and impact
- Great career prospects byoffering high level exposure and accelerated development
- An place to "work hard,play hard".
Therehas never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journeythat's centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart,determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay astep ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!