Assistant Data Specialist (Contacts)
This role is responsible for the ingestion of company information in our Orbis database - made available online to our clients via multiple products, for responding to and assisting clients with their data-related requests and for the day-to-day communication with our information providers.
- Respond to client requests and inquiries - you'll perform second line support tasks (as specialist), meaning you'll assist the first line of support (generalists) to solve data-related issues.
- Maintain a good relationship (and smooth communication) with our information providers.
- Build your knowledge on all the intricate details and interactions of the different elements and procedures within our database.
- Execute and Improve processes of our data-engine that transform our raw data into the final database used by our products for display to the clients.
- Identify and solve data or process-related issues when they occur.
- Ensure the highest data quality.
- Undergraduate or advanced degree with course work in economics, econometrics, business administration, or any data/information technology related fields preferred.
- work experience in this sector or other related fields.
- Strong detail-orientation balanced by the ability to understand the larger picture of a system.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Programming languages and working knowledge of Python (preferred), Excel and relational databases (SQL).
- Enjoy working as part of a team, as well as undertake projects independently.
- Strong verbal and writing skills in English.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.