Analytics Sales - Senior Manager
Digital is changing everything. That's why Accenture Digital helps businesses and governments re-define how they serve connected customers and operate connected enterprises. We offer complete, integrated digital business and technology services-digital marketing, mobility and analytics-to deliver tangible results for the virtual world. That's high performance, delivered.
When you join Accenture Digital, you will be an integral part of a forward-looking digital community as you work alongside and share ideas with a world-class, global network of 28,000+ digital professionals who innovate and develop new ways to deliver results for clients every day. What are we looking for?
(Big Data) Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (AI) are booming and at Accenture we strongly believe that high performance is driven by the ability to gain insights from data to enable faster data-driven decisions and help our clients tackle more and more complex business issues.
From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop their Analytics, Digital and AI capabilities - from accessing data onto predictive/prescriptive modelling, towards applying advanced techniques such as deep learning and taking the appropriate business actions - to outperform the competition.
In that context, Accenture has set up a leading edge and global Data Science team in Brussels, fully integrated into a global group of analytics practitioners and innovation centres worldwide. This network, composed of data scientists, statisticians, analytics consultants and PhDs working together with industry and domain experts helps our clients in Belgium and globally move from issue to outcome by leveraging the power of the data. Your Role
As Analytics Senior Manager, you will be the head and one of the pioneer of this global data science team, responsible to deliver value to our clients and to grow our local business, skills and people by being involved in the following tasks:
- Overall leadership, steering & management of Analytics team as well as business development lead:
- Be responsible for building, steering, nurturing and maintaining a leading-edge analytics team by providing guidance, vision & leadership, set team strategy and direction
- Understand Accenture assets and philosophy around Analytics, Digital & AI and drive the business development agenda to provide relevant solutions to our clients
- Connect to global analytics network and build your own Point of View
- Build case for analytics through need analyses and business case (quantify likely benefits)
- Create client value through Business Insight generation - Turning insights to action
- Act as a thought leader and trusted advisor in the analytics/data science/AI domain
- Provide subject matter expertise, industry perspective and relevant point of view to drive customer value
- Coordinate the delivery of multiple customer analytics assignments, agile sprint deliveries for Accenture clients including business interpretation to models and turning insights into actions
- Provide strategic and tactical advice to clients by translating analytical solution into out-of-the-box execution recommendations addressing business objectives and impacting bottom line results
- Data Modelling & Analyses
- Steer and coach Accenture teams across the full data mining steps from data preparation, modelling & interpretation (econometric modeling, predictive analytics, machine learning and data visualization by using advanced tools)
- Leverage Accenture's international network and knowledge capital for Analytics by using proven assets and methodologies
- Participate to analytics innovation and development of new assets