Analyst, Client Service
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium Brussels Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Analyst, Client Service
Client Services is the primary point of contact for all Global Custody Clients regarding their day to day operational queries.
Client Services represents the front line of the Bank. This is a busy and demanding environment with high values and large volumes of transactions requiring good concentration and organizational skills.
Middle Market Client relationships will be assigned to a Client Services Analyst or the Client Service Analyst will assist a Senior Client Services Analyst on GFI & Regional clients.
The Client Services Analyst interacts with the operational departments, team leader and Account Managers to resolve problems and more importantly proactively identify potential issues.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day operational support to Investment Managers (IMs) and Clients ensuring their requirements are met professionally and expediently.
- Develop and improve your IM or Client relationships including taking proactive ownership of all operational issues.
- Monitoring of internal risk management controls including failed transactions and overdrawn balances and ensuring that the checklist is completed daily.
- Maintain accurate desktop procedures, KYC documentation and standing instructions for an assigned group of IMs or Clients and ensure the operational group is aware of and comply with these procedures.
- Ensure all IM or Client queries are logged, monitored and closed on the appropriate system, providing appropriate client communication until resolution and management reporting on over standard queries where required.
- Interface with other internal departments (including the Operational team, Global Custody, Treasury, Securities Lending and Corporate Actions) to ensure timely resolution of cross-departmental issues.
- Proven knowledge of Global Custody markets and products.
- Experience with the core custody systems
- Excellent organizational skills, with accurate manipulation, analysis & checking of figure work.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office products, in particular manipulating Excel spreadsheets. Utilizing advanced functions would be desirable.
- Able to work individually or in a team to achieve a common goal.
- Able to deal appropriately with many tasks simultaneously.
- Able to communicate at all levels, both orally and in writing.
- Quick to develop new skills and a pro-active approach to learning and training.
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in Spanish or Russian is an asset
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70106
Organization: Custody Client Service-HR09095
Requisition Number: 1802201