IHS Markit is seeking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who has a passion for helping create reliable and high-quality product writing functional, integration and automated tests.
As a Quality Engineer you will participate in product feature and architecture design reviews to identify concerns and risks. You will use modern test tools, frameworks and testing approaches based on high-end Continuous Integration and Delivery processes where you will be able to take part in different kind of research tasks.
If you love learning new technologies, thinks creatively, deal with research challenges and enjoys team working welcome to IHS Markit team!
• Expertise testing web applications (.Net Core, Docker, Kubernetes, AngularJS)
• Experience in working with an Agile software development team.
• Experience with bug tracking system (Azure DevOPS)
• Experience with Performance, Load and Regression testing
• Highly collaborative - an affinity for solving complex problems through dialog with team members.
• Innovation - the courage to challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better ways of doing things to achieve business value.
• Experience with other programming languages and frameworks would be advantageous.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a globally distributed software development team.
Education and Experience
• Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
• Professional certification as warranted.
• 3+ years of relevant working experience in Software Quality Testing.
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.