Senior Manager - Transfer Pricing
As a Transfer Pricing Senior Manager, you'll thoroughly and accurately analyze information, apply economic/financial knowledge to client situations and develop effective approaches to clients' financial circumstances. Subsequently, you'll take a lead in developing recommendations and implementation plans. You'll also develop and deliver transfer pricing and economic ideas through timely, responsive services/products, and identify transfer pricing opportunities. You'll prepare documentation, participate in advance pricing agreements (APAs) and defend transfer pricing in audits. As a senior manager, you'll also lead in the valuation of intangible assets and develop practical planning services. Your remit will include motivating and managing client service team members and contributing to the achievement of team goals. As a role model for Quality & Risk Management (Q&RM), you'll determine all client work is delivered to a high standard in accordance with Ernst & Young's Q&RM guidelines.
- Manage engagement economics and communicate significant issues, fees and estimates-to-complete to partners and clients
- Assist partners with generating new business opportunities and building client networks and relationships
- Understand our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to serve clients better
- Build strong internal relationships within the transfer pricing team and across other services
- Help people to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring all levels of staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting, retaining and training transfer pricing professionals
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
- Understand, follow and communicate workplace policies and procedures to all levels of staf f
Technical skills requirement
- One or more of the following: an advanced degree in economics, law, finance, tax or accounting; CPA or a similar certification
- Minimum of seven years' transfer pricing or similar experience and an understanding of complex transfer pricing concept Excellent managerial, organizational, project management, analytical, and verbal/written communication concepts
- Proficiency in Arabic skill is desirable
Additional skills requirements
- The ability to thrive within a fast-paced, professional services environment
- Proficiency in Arabic skill is highly desirable
Who we are
Chief financial officers and tax directors of multinationals operate in an environment of intense scrutiny and challenge. Ernst & Young's transfer pricing and tax effective supply chain management (TESCM) professionals, help these leaders deal with this challenge. As a member of a multidisciplinary TESCM team, you'll work with multinationals on supply chain design, business restructuring, systems implications, transfer pricing, direct and indirect tax, customs and accounting. As a transfer pricing professional, you'll help clients to review, document, manage and defend their transfer pricing policies and processes and align them with the client's business strategy.
We'll help you to develop the skills you need to be a successful advisor in either field. You'll also gain valuable experience across industry sectors and geographies and receive support and encouragement to become a leader in the tax profession.