The holder of this job description is responsible of supporting, securing and operating the organization Network Services and their related peripherals.
- Install, support and maintain new server hardware and software infrastructure and monitor network usage
- Ensure the most cost-effective and efficient use of servers
- Suggest and provide the organization Network Services solutions to business and management problems
- Ensure that all IT equipment complies with industry standards
- Undertake routine preventative measures and implement, maintain and monitor network security, particularly if the network connects to the internet
- Provide training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence
- Work closely with other departments/customers and collaborate with other IT staff
- Plan and implement future IT developments and undertake project work
- Configure, test, and maintain Windows equipment and related services
- Ensure that the available services are up to the customer expectations
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network services problems
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented works
- Assist in preparation of proposals and solution presentations
- Maintain and support company’s Windows system environment, anti-virus protection, email, and authentication administration, Web filtering, Load Balancer, Backup System, and Virtualization Environment.
- Coordinate with suppliers/vendors
- Domain administration, Enterprise administration, Schema administration along with network security policy settings and permissions
- Managing and administering enterprise SFTP (AMAN) and web terminal access (Bluezone)
- Daily maintenance and problem resolution, operating system patches and software, upgrade, and routine hardware configuration
- To assist in handling the operation and maintenance, participate in the design, development and implementation of the systems/software and equipment.
- Ensure that common equipment capacity meets the forecasted customer demands, maintaining adequate level of spares, and correct inventory.
- Ensure that work activities are carried out as per schedule, effectively and efficiently, and according to the agreed procedures.
- Ensure that systems/service outages are minimized and ensure that back up & software patches operational procedures are up-to-date, activated and carried out as per the internal policy.
- Assist in coordinating the network addressing and registrations.
- Ensure that Validation, detection and protection of all security aspects of the system are implementing and consistently adhered to.
- Ensure that all events/change management are properly logged and documented.
- Ensure that all operational procedures internally or provided by system suppliers are properly documented, updated and followed.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- B.Sc. in computer science or engineering (or equivalent discipline)
- A minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- Professional certifications are preferred like MCSA or MCSE
- Good knowledge in IT audit, Security, and Compliances
- VMWare professional certificate
- Good knowledge in Cisco UCS and Application Load Balancer
- Enterprise Storge (SAN)