Our client is a reputed bank with regional presence, and they are now looking to appoint a Chief Technology Officer to join the team. The CTO will be responsible for leading all aspects of the bank’s technology development.
- Develop and maintain overall framework of IT policies, standards and strategies that will empower business and people to deliver on their commitments to the strategy and budgets
- Provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of the business;
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals;
- Communicate the strategy to employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure business goals are achieved;
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes;
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance;
- Supervise and guide members of the IT team
- Minimum 15 years of experience in IT field with at least 6 years in an executive-level position;
- Prior experience in banking / financial sector would be advantageous;
- Exposure to Core Banking Solutions, Mobile Digital banking, networking, server administration, mobile payments, e-wallets.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*