Senior Officer ,Client Service Group
- Up to GBP1.0 per annum
- Dar Kulayb, Northern Governorate, Bahrain Dar Kulayb Northern Governorate BH
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. We are currently looking for a Client Services Officer Client Service * Primary point of contact for external clients for professional advice, enquiries, complaints, resolving of discrepancies and transactional errors.
· Provide the highest standard of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients.
· Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery.
· Work with internal stakeholders to provide end-to-end query resolution to client satisfaction.
· Continually identify opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance,
· Work closely with Transaction Banking Implementation Manager for complex implementations as per agreed process.
Risk & Control
· Comply with Operational Risk Framework set out for CSG including but not limited to client identification, complaints and enquiry handling.
· Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
· Assist in implementation of service and efficiency improvement initiatives in CSG and facilitate transfer of best practice.
Solution Activation Team Activities
· Manage non-complex implementations and standard maintenance requests end to end (i.e. those implementations without a TB Implementation Manager assigned)