An well established Financial Services institution based in Bahrain, Middle East are looking to hire a MLRO on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities / skills needed,
- At least eight years compliance or financial crime experience with deep working knowledge of financial crime issues and operations.
- Knowledge of regulatory impact with Financial Crime systems
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Due Diligence.
- Ability to interpret transaction monitoring issues.
- Experience of investigation of AML Alerts and Sanction Alerts.
- The role will include the maintenance and implementation of all aspects of the firm's Anti-Money Laundering/CTF policies and procedures/Sanctions and Financial Crime Programmes.
- Relocation package is also available for the right candidate.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.