- Vienna, Wien, Austria
- Permanent, Full time
- Erste Group Bank AG
- 07 Nov 17
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Senior Retail Business Development Specialist (m/f) for Micro Segment
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Erste Group aims to be the leading Retail Bank in Central and Eastern Europe, providing global industry-leading customer experience, products and services. Bringing forward Erste's micro business - especially in the light of the increasing digitalization of our business - requires the development and execution of a future-proof micros strategy combined with successful implementation of micro initiatives in close cooperation with corporate business units. A strong focus of the team lies on innovation and group-wide retail business development. This includes the delopment and implementation of new micro business model combining branch, salesforce and digital services to an omni-channel approach, always ensuring a strong focus on the best client experience for micros and profitability. Group Retail Strategy is charactarized by a strong team approach, intensive cross-divisional collaboration as well as intensive strategic alignment with the seven local retail units in the countries.
- are invited to proactively identify innovative business solutions, that will ensure Erste's future success in mirco banking. You are actively developing ideas and concepts that will shape Erste's future micro profile and are pushing their implementation into our retail group
- are developing, aligning and implementing new micro business models combining branch, salesforce, digital & CRM services to an omni-channel approach, always ensuring a strong focus on the best client experience for micros and profitability
- develop and implement initiatives to push the knowledge transfer and foster the exchange of information and collaboration within Erste Group's micro business
- build open and creative communication between people in Erste Group across different channels
- represent Erste Group to internal and external partners and stakeholders
- cooperate with corporate business units very closely
- have at least 5 years of job experience in various micros related funtions, preferrable in financial industries or Consulting
- have experience in managing cross country strategic projects and business initiatives and are willing to travel as part of your job
- gained experience in working with and in intercultural teams
- provide deep knowledge of the international banking market
- are a pro-active change supporter to improve the organization's effective micros business and performance
- show enthusiasm for innovation, digital trends and customer experience
- possess strong (cross cultural and hierarchical) communication and analytical skills
- are motivated to work in a future oriented and demanding environment and are a strong team player
- give you a great opportunity to be part of an international, highly motivated and skilled team
- offer you the possibility to contribute in further developing Erste's micro business
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 39.962,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna