International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Senior Product Sales (f/m/x) - Leveraged and Acquisition Finance
As Senior Product Sales you will be responsible for the origination, structuring, arrangement, execution and monitoring of financing transactions in the area of both, Leveraged Finance as well as Corporate M&A.
You will be a member of the department Leveraged and Acquisition Finance (LAF). LAF supports our clients with complex financing solutions mainly in CEE and Western Europe. You will work closely together with Private Equity funds, large corporates, international financial institutions, professional advisors and other European and global banks to arrange and execute financing transactions.
What you can expect:
- Analyze, structure, negotiate and execute financing transactions, at times in cooperation with other Raiffeisen entities (e.g. networkbanks in CEE)
- Lead negotiations, discussions, pitches with sponsors, advisers, clients and prospective clients
- Deliver robust credit facilities for proposed transactions, identifying and mitigating key risks that will secure and protect the bank while meeting client needs
- Review and monitor the ongoing financial performance of portfolio assets
- Manage and lead deal teams by closely interacting with internal stakeholders (relationship managers, credit risk management, legal, tax, DCM, ECM, syndication and compliance), clients and other external parties
- Maintaining existing and developing new client relationships in cooperation with account management
- Share best practices and manage, monitor, coach and develop junior members of the team and others to ensure that they maximize performance, meet the required standards, and continuously develop their capabilities and experience
- Present transactions to senior management, the Investment Committee and Credit Committee
- Gather know-how across diverse financing products and industries
What you bring to the table:
- Experience of working in relevant leveraged finance environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience of analyzing and summarizing business opportunities and transactional information under significant time pressure
- Excellent analytical and technical skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong credit, financial and non-financial analytical skills, understand company financials (incl. balance sheets, profit & loss and cash flows), experience in credit analysis, writing credit applications and cash flow modelling
- Significant knowledge to lead, shape and negotiate complex lending solutions
- A successful track record of delivering complex projects and of managing a deal team
- Superior user knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of English; intermediate German language skills are an advantage
- High degree of customer orientation incl. the ability to understand the financial needs of clients and transform them into bankable commercial solutions
- Proactive personality who likes to work in a team and shows high level of commitment with a “hands-on” attitude
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 63,000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!