- Vienna, Wien, Austria
- Permanent, Full time
- Erste Group Bank AG
- 16 Jan 18
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Analyst (m/f) for Financial Sponsors & Energy Group
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The Financial Sponsors & Energy Group is one of the core teams in Group Large Corporates with a track record of executing high profile deals.
The Team operates across three sub-verticals covering Private Equity, Infrastructure & Energy and offers the opportunity to gain transaction exposure across all products (M&A, ECM, DCM and Leverage and Project finance).
The financial sponsors function is regional, running from Vienna.
- work closely with the dynamics of the Financial Sponsors & Energy Group in order to identify and address client needs along with the ability to build relationships in a professional manner
- conduct fundamental industry research and quantitative analyses, as well as reviewing, monitoring and organizing financial data, and developing qualitative analyses
- play an integral role within the team & support the day-to-day running of transactions
- support the drafting & preparation of materials including deal teasers, management presentations, information memorandum, deal pipeline books, credit monitoring & credit application procedure and other supporting documentation & analysis
- take part in the administration of information exchange within the entire banking group and cooperation with product specialists
- assist with transaction due diligence
- hold a bachelor's degree
- show drive, enthusiasm, creativity and possess excellent interpersonal skills with a motivation to work as a team player in multidisciplinary and cross cultural transaction teams
- have a robust financial and analytical skill set
- ideally have basic understanding of financial modeling and valuation
- are proficient in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- offer accelerated career and learning perspectives
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna