See job description for details
Perm role - 137k package - start asap - can work remotely
PERM position - 137k package including Super
Can be remote working / Office base ASAP start Role The Integration Specialist is responsible for the design, implementation, administration and support of data integration, and application interoperability for information services, hosted both on-premise and in the cloud. The role collaborates with our client's Enterprise Architect, Information Architect, Manager Application, Integration and Data Services and associated Data and Application services teams to ensure services align to roadmaps, and to understand the effect on the organisation's information architecture.
- Design of new integration methods and solutions to fulfil service, and member requirements that are also in line with design and architecture specifications.
- Manage the integration of cloud application, information, identity and infrastructure services into existing services and new services.
- Documentation of existing and new integration methods to ensure supportability now and into the future.
- Assist with evaluating new cloud technologies and information service offerings.
- Ensure that new cloud services align to service roadmaps, and understand the impact on the organisation's broader information architecture.
- Understand business requirements and work with business analysts to ensure that integration activities enhance business processes and/or to minimise any negative impact.
- Liaise with external providers to resolve any issues in the functionality and interoperability of new cloud applications, cloud-based infrastructure, and other cloud services with existing IT systems.
- Coordinate testing efforts to identify and resolve system integration issues.
- Adhere to our clients Enterprise Architecture and proper Change, Incident and Problem Management processes
- Liaise with third-party vendors for procurement exercises, support escalation or design consultation where necessary.
- Perform day to day support and monitoring of the Enterprise Interoperability Platform, Identity
- Management Service, and Access Management Service.
- Other duties as directed from time to time.
What you need to do now
- Qualifications, skills and experience
- A relevant Bachelor's degree and/or industry experience with a number of relevant certifications
- ITIL Foundation Certification
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508