eFX Senior Systems Analyst
- $90,000 to 120,000
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Jan 19
Unique opportunity for an eFX Systems Analyst to join our growing team. You will play a vital role in liquidity pool maintenance, optimisation and distribution as well as bridge and platform configuration.
- Join a leading global company in the Financial Services Industry.
- Permanent full-time position based in North Sydney + close to transport.
- Unique role + Friendly and supportive culture + competitive salary + great benefits!
AxiCorp is a leading global provider of margin and deliverable Foreign Exchange, Contracts For Difference (CFDs) and Financial Spread betting. Our major brands are AxiTrader, AxiPrime, AxiSelect and AxiForex. Our business has evolved into a world-class, multi-faceted brokerage with offices in nine regions. With heavy investment in the latest trading technology, AxiCorp seeks to offer the most comprehensive end to end trading experience available, servicing traders of all levels from beginners to institutional level clients.
About The Opportunity
Due to exponential growth, we have a new opening for eFX Senior Systems Analyst to join our team.
As a member of a small eFX team, you will help provide support of the eFX flows for the various institutional and retail trading platforms. This unique position plays a vital role in liquidity pool maintenance, optimisation and distribution as well as bridge and platform configuration.
You will be regarded as someone who; is a confident self-starter, holds values in working collaboratively with mutual trust and respect, has very strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills and is also able to act on feedback.
- Monitoring and maintaining FX and CFD liquidity pools and platform pricing.
- Administering and/or directing settings changes on our bridges and trading platforms.
- Supporting liquidity vendor relationship management and pricing optimisation.
- Trade investigations and resolutions.
- Product support in providing guidance on session times, swaps, Holidays, Margin rates.
- Engagement in new product setup.
- Participate in EFX and Trading projects.
- Assistance in delivering execution, LP and Clearing statistics.
- Support for Retail and Institutional businesses.
- Coordinating and supporting clients FIX API connections.
What You Will Bring
- Tertiary qualifications in Financial Accounting (preferred).
- Strong Financial Markets Knowledge including Straight Through Processing and Warehousing familiarity.
- Technical Hands-on technology experience.
- Strong experience in production support in the financial services industry.
- Good working knowledge of networking, connectivity and low latency trading.
- Deep understanding of e-trading systems, including the following; Traiana, Integral, MT4, One Zero or any bridge provider.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to consult, negotiate and liaise effectively with a diverse range of people.
Benefit and Culture
- We offer a competitive salary package.
- We have a diverse and inclusive global workforce.
- We offer generous employee benefits, including an Employee Referral Bonus and a Free Gym Membership!
How to Apply
Please submit your application by clicking the ‘Apply To This Position’ button.
We encourage you to submit your application today. We will be actively shortlisting applications as they are received.