* Low-Latency Trading Network Architect/Engineer - Global Quantitative Trading Firm (Sydney / Hong Kong) *
- Excellent Remuneration
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Pinpoint Asia Limited
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
Our client, a leading global quantitative trading firm, is looking for an expert in high-performance networking to join their regional team. The successful candidate will work closely with the local trading team and global engineering team to deliver cutting-edge trading network solutions for the region.
- Design and configure dynamic routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, PIM, and IGMP including ACL and NAT)
- Plan and deploy SDH, DWDM, and WAN circuits
- Provide level 2/3 network support and act as a regional escalation point for complex network issues in Asia
- Working with internal clients to understand their requirements and translate them into technology solutions; Stakeholder management
- Owning the delivery of a variety of concurrent projects in varying scale
- Handle interruptions gracefully to deal with time sensitive issues
- Analyze network performance with NMS tools, scripting, and Wireshark
- Plan, document and lead network and colocation deployments
- Vendor management
- Extensive technical experience using many of the following: Cisco Routers, Switches, Nexus, ASR, ISR product lines, Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, NX-OS, IOS-XR, Juniper JunOS, GRE/IPSec, IDS/IPS, Security platforms and other Enterprise security related tools
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience dealing with financial exchanges or brokers/banks is preferred
- Hands on experience in a multi-vendor environment (ie. Cisco, Arista, F5, etc.) is preferred
- Beyond basic understanding of Linux is required
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or a similar field required
- Relevant vendor certification (CCNP, CCIE, JNCIP, etc.) is highly preferred
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Matthew Chung at email@example.com and put Low-Latency Trading Network Architect/Engineer - Global Quantitative Trading Firm (Sydney / Hong Kong) in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) * Next-Gen Cutting-Edge Web UI Developer (HTML5 / Ajax) - Innovative Global Investment Bank - Non-Banking Candidates Welcome *
2) * Strategy Software Engineer - Leading High Frequency Trading Firm, Singapore *
3) * Business Analyst (China Connect Project) - Leading Investment Bank *