Web Method Architect
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description:
- Provide guidance on leading Integration Architecture concepts and patterns, including Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON services, etc.
- Should be able to define integration solutions and architecture
- Work with various stakeholders (solution architect, enterprise architect, etc) and define the end-to-end integration solution.
- Ability to work with the end users to understand and transform the business requirements into integration solution.
- Assess the impact of the integration requirements to the technical architecture and specify the integration service requirements.
- Should deliver reusable, stable integration solutions to line of business requirements based on best practices of development, and operations.
Nice to have: Next steps
- Hands on experience into design and development of web Methods solution using web Methods Product suit components like ESB , SoA , API Management, B2B,Messaging , BPMS
- Good Understanding of different Integration Architecture - SOA/ESB/Microservice's
- Experience in web Methods upgrades, Cloud migration , wM iPaaS and multiple deployment Architracture
- Ability to understand functional requirements and translate into technical design
- Ability to understand NFR requirements and translate into technical design
- Understanding of security concepts
- Provide required technical guidance to team for project and PoCs initiatives.
- Experience in coordinating and working with multiple stakeholders including junior team members.
- Aware of DevOps, Cloud and iPaaS concepts
- Ability to provide Solutions and Estimates and ask the right question to identify the requirements
- Should have excellent communication skills
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.