Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Skills:
- Handson experience in design and development of webMethods solution using webMethods Product suit components like ESB , SoA , API Management, B2B,Messaging , BPMS
- Good Understanding of different Integration Architecture - SOA/ESB/Microservice's
- Experience in webMethods upgrades, Cloud migration , wM iPaaS and multiple deployment Architecture
- Ability to understand functional requirements and translate into technical design
- Ability to understand NFR requirements and translate into technical design
- Understanding of security concepts
- Provide required technical guidance to team for project and PoCs initiatives.
- Experience in coordinating and working with multiple stakeholders including junior team members.
- Aware of DevOps , Cloud and iPaaS concepts
- Ability to provide Solutions and Estimates and ask the right question to identify the requirements
- Should have excellent communication skills
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us. For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. #LI- AJCOGTAG