- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 24 May 19
Voice Operations Manager
Voice Operations ManagerJoin our Voice networks services team as Operations Manager and lead a team that work across a variety of technical functions including Cisco Call Manager, Dealer Voice (IPC and/or BT), Voice Recording (Verint), Cisco WebEx, Cisco Video End Points, Jabber, Gateways and SME clusters, amongst other technologies.
You will work in a multi-talented and diverse team across geographical locations, which creates a fast-paced and challenging environment. Previous enterprise voice, dealer voice and voice recording experience is required with a preference for candidates who have worked in a global network environment.
As a well-rounded Voice Operations Manager, you will aid the team with your experience dealing with the day to day operations of the service which includes escalated incidents, problem management and business-as-usual projects. In addition, you will have a good understanding of risk management and the ability to articulate how technical problems may impact the business. You will work closely with the 1 st and 2 nd line voice operations and engineering team members around the globe along with other teams that are required to support the voice infrastructure such as network, security and platform teams.
This key role demands a highly motivated individual with a solid Voice & Video operations background. You are self-starter with a can-do attitude on top of being meticulous and thorough as well as possessing excellent communication skills. We are seeking a great problem solver who is able to assimilate data in order to resolve issues.
Key skills and responsibilities will be to:
- perform proactive platform systems management
- resolve operational issues
- investigate areas where repetitious tasks could be automated and possess the ability to articulate requirements to developers
- stakeholder management particularly with voice engineering, network and incident management teams
- ongoing upgrading and maintenance of associated platforms
- perform root-cause analysis and solve problems
- design and build operational reports to provide an overview of service health
- work with product vendors to troubleshoot issues
- provide first-class system support from initial contact to closure
- execute maintenance and disaster recovery tests on a scheduled basis or as required
- identify, report and resolve poorly performing system issues using agreed troubleshooting tools and processes.
Please apply via the following link with your CV. Alternatively to find out more about the position at www.macquarie.com/careers or please email Nicky Bell @ email@example.com for further information.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program .
Advertised: 03 Apr 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time