Are you a VMware Engineer with an even balance of operation, design and automation skills?
This is a great opportunity for you to join our Virtualisation team, who are primarily responsible for the support and improvement of on premise and vendor managed VMware platforms using Dell EMC/ vBlock and HP hardware. We value innovation and automation and diverse mindsets to enhance and accelerate the virtualisation capabilities we deliver to our business.
We're looking for candidates that align to our cultural values of being Bold, Collaborative, Empathetic, Commercial and having a learning mindset.
Technically you should possess the following to be successful in this role:
- strong knowledge of hardware virtualization technologies, specifically VMware vSphere versions and 6.0, 6.5 and vRealize Operations Manager
- exposure to VMware automation products and technologies, including PowerCLI, vRealize Automation and vRealize Orchestration
- experience in design, deployment and management of a VMware server environment, including integration with storage (EMC, VMAX, vplex and VNX) and virtual networking
- strong problem-solving skills with a focus on business outcomes, specifically in a global and dynamic business environment
- keen attention to detail with the ability to understand existing architecture and deployments
- proven ability in operational handover for projects completed to ensure clear and successful transitions
- the ability to operate independently, to be proactive, and able to interact with stakeholders across all levels.
Please apply via the following link with your CV. Alternatively to find out more about the position at www.macquarie.com/careers or please email Nicky Bell @ email@example.com for further information.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program Advertised:
24 May 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: