See job description for details
Sydney CBD location 12 month contract for User Experience Researcher - global technology company Your new company
Our client is a leading, global technology company, who specialize in internet services and products. Your new role
In your role as User Experience Researcher, you'll have the opportunity to support research activities in developing innovative, user friendly, best of breed products. You will demonstrate excellent communication skills, be diligent, detail oriented, and work fairly independently. You will work with designers, product managers, engineers, and research managers to act upon research opportunities in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
You will be responsible for understanding strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase. You will observe and run usability testing sessions and interviews, as well as take notes during sessions. You will administer questionnaires, surveys, and interviews (both in the lab and field), analyze qualitative & quantitative data collected from a variety of research approaches and evangelize research findings to diverse What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- B.A./B.S. (minimum) or M.A/M.S./Ph.D. (preferred) in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior; or in lieu or degree, related work experience.
- Minimum 2+ years experience with UX Research or similar
- Interest in general research and user research methods.
- Experience working with 'Consumer Real World' environment
- UX experience in a product development setting
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects.
- Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools preferred.
12 month contract working with a leading, global technology company. Looking to pay up to $60ph dependant on experience. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
T: 0290496980 LHS 297508