DESCRIPTION We are looking for a UX Designer to start a new project with strategic significance and high exposure. This role requires excellent UX skills and the ability to hit the ground running. As a foundational member of this growing team, you will be responsible for creating best-in-class products that will scale globally.
If you enjoy designing and building highly innovative customer experiences and solving challenging problems, come join us!
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design. This should also include approach and process.
• Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
• 4+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar.
• Experience creating services and applications with multiple user touch points on different platforms and devices.
• Experience with eCommerce, digital media, search, social, and other major application types and their UX patterns.
• Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, etc.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • UX design expertise across multiple international markets.
• Experience as a lead across multi-disciplinary product teams.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills, including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders, and especially to senior executives.
• Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.