An impressive opportunity for you to join our global team as a UX Designer / Graphical Business Analyst and work to deliver customer-centric products for our business clients.
You'll be responsible for designing user experiences across our internal and external Commodities and Global Markets platforms with a key focus on information architecture and bringing data visualisation best practice. You will be working with a geographically diverse team, made up of Financial Professionals, Product Owners, Designers and Developers in a fast-paced, agile environment.
To be successful in this role you will be highly adept at a user-centred design approach and rapidly tested prototypes for usability issues. You will lead workshops to create stakeholder alignment, build understanding and empathy for users, and clarify desired outcomes.
On the design front you will be required to create designs including sketches, wireframes, journey maps, design prototypes, personas, and design specifications that describe the intended experience to stakeholders. You will take designs to a high-fidelity state which will then be used as the UI specification for the development team. You will need to bring to this role:
- a background in a Design discipline such as Multimedia, Interaction, Product, Industrial and/or Digital Design
- graphical Business Analysis/User Experience design experience in a financial organisation preferably in a Front Office trading and/or Risk context
- be able to demonstrate a portfolio of work
- experience of taking application design to at least a wire-framing stage
- a good understanding of the end-to-end design and user-experience process with a broad spectrum of hands-on skills including user interviews, storyboarding, user-journey maps, facilitating workshops, sketching, wire-framing, prototyping and usability testing
- fluent in relevant design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch
- experience of designing interactivity
- have experience of designing responsive, digital applications particularly HTML5 single-page web applications or in dashboard applications targeting desktop and mobile devices
- have experience of developing and working with design systems.
If you are passionate about creating well-researched, customer focused products then please apply now with a link to your portfolio included in your CV.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program Advertised:
05 Jun 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: