Treasury Specialist - Insurance - Contract
A 6 month contract to support the build out of the strategic elements of a Treasury function.This role will be responsible for supporting Liquidity Management and shareholder asset management process including:
- Establishment of a strategic agenda for the Treasury function
- process development and documentation
- training and development of team members
- ratings model submission
- compiling documents such as the local Liquidity Policy and Contingency Funding Plan
- development and implementation of the strategy for investing shareholder assets in conjunction with investment management team.
This will be a hands-on role to support the local and group Treasury teams to deliver against multiple challenging and interesting deliverables. The role will include facing off to external investment banks for advisory capability, and supporting Rating Agency process including capital model template submission, engagement with agencies, liaising with Group and completing information requests.
The individual will also be required to bring together local liquidity management processes such as establishing liquidity stress testing, liquidity forecasts, submission to Group and the contingency funding plan whereby a locally approved set of management actions is required.
The individual will also support the broader Treasury team with items such as leverage finance debt covenant reporting in conjunction with Group Treasury, Macroeconomic assumption alignment, collateral management and FX policy buildout, and projects such as uncleared margin.
The individual would also support the Treasurer in regards to development and implementation of the strategy for investing shareholder assets in conjunction with investment management team including identification of available assets, setting of risk appetite and investment objectives and implementation of target structure.
Candidates will ideally possess:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10-15 years in Financial Institutions
- Extensive experience working with senior Finance stakeholders
- Deep experience of expertise within Liquidity Management and Credit Ratings Agency internal processes
- Extensive experience working in an insurance or financial services/investment banking company specifically in the Treasury space
- Experience of bringing together policies into one place and compiling presentations for senior audiences, as well as distilling these complex topics into a presentable format
To apply please contact:
+61435132969 LHS 297508