Transfer Agent,Assc1, 12m Fixed-Term Contract
Reporting to the Unit Registry Account Manager, your role will be to prepare and process transactions and produce outputs, in-line with current legislation, and SSAL policies and procedures. The focus is to complete all tasks to the highest quality within the agreed turnaround times & SSAL schedules.
- To validate and process transactions in accordance with the service standards, in a timely and accurate manner, including the following: Applications, Redemptions, Switches, Transfers, Dealer & Adviser Maintenance, Unit holder Maintenance
- To promptly respond to queries from the Customer or unit holder.
- To perform AML/KYC (Anti Money Laundering/Know Your Customer) checks on new unit holders.
- To ensure that all daily and monthly operational registry and reporting deliverables for all internal and external Customers are met, in a timely and accurate manner.
- To review and update Customer procedures.
- Establish & build relationships with internal & external Customers. External relationships are defined with the Fund Groups & Customer communication includes: over the phone and email.
- Undergraduate accounting, finance, economics degree and/or formal qualifications in a relevant business stream
- A basic knowledge of the department's operational flows - e.g. transaction and Customer procedures.
- A basic knowledge of fund accounting operational concepts.
- A basic knowledge of AML/KYC requirements.
- A strong aptitude for information technology including Excel and Word.
- Good liaison skills across all levels of the team.
- Committed to providing the highest quality of service to our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Able to identify and resolve general or risk related issues, if and when they arise.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Quick learner who can handle multiple systems.