Transaction Banking Sales Specialist - VP
Citi's Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) business offers the industry's most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial card programs, trade finance and trade services.
This position is focused on selling TTS solutions and advisory to the corporate clients of the ICG in Australia who have a global presence, facing off against the Global Treasurer for their global cash management and trade requirements. This will cover both cross sell to existing customers and business development opportunities across new ICG customer names.
Citi's clients are typically large, multi-banked, well informed as to market capabilities and operating in multiple offshore locations. The successful applicant will be expected to build strong relationships with key customer contacts, proactively source and close new opportunities and provide the coverage organization with a dynamic partnership that will facilitate our business goals. Key accountabilities include:
Skills and experiences required:
- Originate and close new business from the designated target market segments - Grow the pipeline, meet both the origination and sales targets and year on year revenue targets.
- Maintain ongoing dialogue with key clients and bring to them fresh ideas that deepens their existing relationship with Citi. Act as a trusted advisor on thought leadership/best practices
- Build a strong working partnership with the ICG coverage team (Relationship managers)
- Liaise with regional sales team to ensure seamless coordination on regional deals
- Work effectively with internal business partners
- Thorough understanding of cash, cards, trade, liquidity management products and their applicability to large and sophisticated customer requirements
- Technical understanding of host to host, API and electronic banking solutions
- Strong thought leadership on emerging treasury trends and advisory
- Exposure to corporate banking as many solutions will form part of a larger corporate banking relationship/strategy for Citi
- Understanding of the working capital cycle for corporate clients
- 6-10 years of sales experience in payments/cash management
- Proven experience of originating and closing large transactions with CFO/Treasurer and Procurement
- Bachelor's/University degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Institutional Sales Job Family:
Solution Sales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting