Cognizant's Quality Assurance and Engineering team is growing!
As a world-leading technology services company, we work with our clients to shape next generation digital products and services that meet the needs of Australians. We need a talented and experienced Test Lead/Test Manager
who will build end to end continuous testing solutions. The Role:
We're looking for a passionate Test Lead or Manager
to perform quality engineering activities and focus on the delivery of valuable outcomes and ensures alignment to client and customer needs. The successful candidate will look like;
• Experienced in Test Management across the Software Testing Life Cycle process.
• Complete understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles and practices of BDD/TDD and managing projects across geographies
• Ability to Mentor and coordinate the testing effort including making key decisions on use & introduction of new tools
• Experienced in Defining and documenting the testing approach and overarching test strategy across multiple applications
• Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills Why join Cognizant?
Joining Cognizant will give you the opportunity to learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry, while having your finger on the pulse of emerging industry trends and working on the cutting edge of technology in your field of expertise.
We recognize that our people contribute their best when they are treated as valued contributors; which is why we are committed to providing flexible working arrangements and maintaining a diverse and professional workforce, promoting an inclusive environment. Next steps
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organisation you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.