See job description for details
Hiring Test lead for a permanent opportunity with one of the BIG4 Bank Your new company
One of the Australia's leading provider of integrated financial services. Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of the bank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. They also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service. Your new role
Your role will be to work with project delivery teams across business and IT to design, govern, plan and execute the test strategy and approach for the projects you are assigned. In collaboration with business and IT SME's produce the test strategy and approach as part of the project delivery lifecycle. Provide insight to solution design and architecture from quality assurance perspective including both functional and non-functional attributes. Develop test environment and test data requirements to support test strategy and complete test execution. Manage and schedule and execute test phases for projects as detailed within the Test Strategy. What you'll need to succeed
• Excellent leadership and organisational skills with ability to influence, direct and inspire multiple teams contributing to testing outcomes.
• Experience in the Wealth Management business domain, ideally with a focus on Investment Management and Fund Accounting
• Ability to analyse and translate business requirements and functional specifications into testing requirements
• Exposure to or experience in non-functional testing, including but not limited to performance / security penetration testing
• Exposure to or experience in test automation in terms of strategic approach & implementation
• Proven experience to establish rapport, engage and maintain working relationships with internal & external stakeholders, service providers and peers across multiple disciplines and seniority
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills in agreeing test strategy and approaches
• Proven experience to be able to collaborate and work with peers across multiple disciplines and seniority What you'll get in return
• An excellent opportunity to work for one of the big 4 banks in Australia.
• An opportunity to work on interesting and high priority projects with high performing teams
• Permanent position within Sydney based office
• Excellent remuneration package available
• Great culture What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send it to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508