See job description for details
Hiring Automation Test Engineer for one of the Big4 bank in Sydney Your new company
You will be working with a one of the recognised bank leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure and innovation Your new role
As a Test Engineer within Analytics Domain you will perform the following responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Perform Static Test reviews of the Business Requirements/ User Stories documents and develop test conditions and build automated test cases for phase level testing using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Execute testing and record test results in appropriate system to identify and raise defects.
- Create comprehensive test data combinations to ensure the correct test coverage.
- Supports and mentors associate Test engineers to ensure career progression.
- Contribute to overall automation framework designs - API, UI and stubbing solutions to ensure effective automation scenarios are built and maintained.
- Create Test Plan and schedule test phases to ensure that consensus is reached regarding all test effort required for delivery.
What you'll get in return
- Experience delivering and testing software and systems in an agile environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Attention to details while setting up and executing manual and automated testing
- Experience in RESTful API testing using Postman or RestAssured
- Experience in system, software, integration testing using Selenium, Cypress or Playwright or equivalent
- Familiarity with BI and Analytics tools like Tableau, Alteryx is an added advantage
Work on interesting and high priority projects with high performing teams What you need to do now
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508