Technology Deployment Leader: Sydney
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, let's talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Technology Deployment Leader (TDL) is tasked with enhancing the client's understanding of their IBM Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) and the capabilities and value it can provide to their business, and working with them to achieve and measure these outcomes. The TDL will work with the client and the IBM account team to identify and progress use cases to consume the ELA's content. Additionally, the TDL will partner with the client on the governance and administration of the ELA.
You will achieve this by:
What skills should you bring?
- Building strong and robust networks within the client and IBM
- Proactively working with the client in 'show & tell' of the capabilities of IBM's cloud and other offerings, maximise the value derived from the whole ELA and find use cases that will utilise its content. This could be achieved through 1:1 conversations, organising workshops and road shows or encouraging participation at other relevant IBM events.
- Maintaining a map of current ELA usage and matching unused content to new business needs.
- Being a 'go-to' person answering customer questions, providing advice on processes, software roadmaps, entitlements etc.
- Helping the customer access the IBM expertise they need.
- Assisting the customer with consumption and entitlement tracking required by the contract.
- Passionate about customer success with experience in program and problem management.
- The ability to learn, understand and explain how IBM's hybrid cloud strategy and solution capabilities align with client use cases.
- Demonstrated ability to build and leverage extensive relationships throughout client and vendor organisations.
- Experience and credibility in the banking and financial services industry.
This is a permanent position with the requirement to be working between client sites and the IBM office in Sydney.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise