See job description for details
Hiring Technical Support Engineer for one of the Big4 banks in Sydney Your new company
You will be working with a one of the recognised bank leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure and innovation. Your new role
You will provide technical support and IT Service Governance, ensure availability of POS terminal services. You will work as a technical support SME understanding the various stand alone and integrated POS terminals from Ingenico, Verifone and Equinox
What you'll need to succeed
- Set up and despatch test POS terminals on request
- Maintain and manage stock of test terminals
- Maintain and manage stock of test cards
- Manage clients/merchants for test POS terminals related issues
- Work well under pressure managing complex tasks effectively in short time frames.
- Establish, maintain and improve engagement with stakeholders, both intra and inter team to ensure that the delivery of services is meeting their needs.
- Track and manage delivery of operational services to agreed Service Levels
What you'll get in return
- Good terminal support experience.
- Solid client management experience.
- Experience working with products vendors such as Ingenico and Verifone.
- Experience working in a Dev/Ops environment.
- Experience proactively driving service performance, resiliency and capacity management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT Service Management.
- Experience in working with multiple service providers as service integrator.
- Sound knowledge of Schemes, AS2805, EMV and eftpos payment methods
An excellent environment and culture to learn, grow and flourish What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508